CoVID – 19 (SARS-2 Coronavirus) Update
April 18, 2020
CoVID 19 continues to show community spread but the rates are slowing.
Through our office, we have seen no cases of CoVID 19 through the tests we have sent.
Texas is gradually re-opening and we anticipate an increase in illnesses in general.
MORE Steps to Ensure Your Childs Safety at Our Office through the month of MAY 2020:
1. All parents and children 4 years and older must wear a mask when entering the office. *
2. The soles of all shoes will be sprayed with decontamination alcohol before entering the office. *
3. Everyone must continue to sanitize hands upon entry and exit of the office.
4. Please bring only the patient being checked. It is best to leave siblings at home.
5. Please arrive at your scheduled time – not early, not late. No walk-ins. Text upon arrival.
6. Mornings are reserved for well checks only.
7. Afternoons are reserved for sick children only.
8. Children with fever, cough, or congestion will be evaluated outside the office (weather permitting).
9. Do not bring any snacks to eat or drink inside the office. Bottles for babies are allowed.
10. No one is allowed to linger in the lobby. To reduce check-out exposures, we are requesting that you schedule follow-
up visits inside the exam room and keep a credit card on file.**
We appreciate your assistance in making your visits to our office as safe and healthy as possible!
– Your team at Nurture Pediatrics!
* Supplies of masks and decontamination alcohol are limited. If you do not have a mask to wear, we will provide a mask
upon arrival as supplies remain available.
** For patients with outstanding balances, you will receive a phone call from Janie within our office to review your payment
options. This is not a scam call. It is to prevent visits into the office to make payments.
If you have questions about your insurance covering costs related to a bill that involved Covid 19 testing, please call your
insurance carrier at the Member Services number on your ID card. We only bill our insured patients for services
performed at our office based upon the amount the insurance carrier assigns to patient responsibility on the EOB.