About Nurture Pediatric
Medical Assistants: Eny Reyes, Estefanie Contreras, Raquel Sorto
Physicians: Dr. Luisa Arnal, Dr. Janet Pate
We are an independent pediatric office designed to be your child’s medical home throughout childhood and adolescence. We strive to offer high quality personal medical care to all of our patients in a timely manner.
Dr. Janet Pate is the owner and lead physician of Nurture Pediatrics.
Our services include the following:
- Well Child Care
- Same Day or Next Day Sick Visits
- House Calls for Initial Newborn Follow-Up Visit*
- Saturday Office Hours during peak season (fall- spring)
- Procedures such as laceration repair, drainage of infections, ear piercing
- Laboratory Tests: some are run on-site and some are sent to Quest or Labcorp
- Travel Medicine Care
- Complimentary Prenatal Consults *(required for evaluation for Newborn House Call)
M-F 8:30 am – 5pm
Sat. 9-11 am (during school year, between Labor Day to Memorial Day weekend)
We see patients by appointment only.
To Schedule an Appointment:
- Use our Patient Portal - even new patients can schedule this way!
- Use Secure Texting through OhMD to send a message for same day response.
- Call our office during office hours at (713) 894-2751.
After Hours Care is provided by OhMD secure text messaging with the doctor. It’s free!
We are in Bellaire at 6900 S. Rice Ave 77401. We are across the street from Condit Elementary and next door to the Belliare Civic Center/Town Hall. We selected this location for easy open parking for our young patients and their parents.
We run on time by using several techniques:
- We schedule generous appointment times.
- We do not double book. Exception is made in the case of an ill sibling who needs to be evaluated at the same time as the scheduled patient. We will add on ill siblings, but keep in mind that co-pay/co-insurance is due for the sibling also and the appointment time per child will be a little shortened to accommodate the ill sibling.
- We encourage our patients to use the Waze App for their iPhone. Houston traffic is unreliable to say the least! By using Waze, you can find the best route to get to our office on time.
We love providing high quality medical care for our patients!
SEARCH OUR SITE
"As many of the testimonials our story isn't anything less. With an overwhelming feeling of being new parents we discovered her by chance and what a Blessing it was. Dr. Pate saved our 1st child by properly diagnosing our child at birth. This child is almost 7 and very healthy today. Dr. Pate always listened Continue Reading
* House-call visits may be available for your newborn. Click below to request a complimentary prenatal consultation with Dr. Arnal.