Luisa E. Arnal, MD
American Academy of Pediatrics
Board Certified since 2007
- Baylor College of Medicine, Texas Children’s Hospital, Ben Taub Hospital. Houston, TX. (August 2007). Pediatric Infectious Disease Fellowship Program
- Baylor College of Medicine, Texas Children’s Hospital, Ben Taub Hospital. Houston, TX. (June 2006). Pediatric Internship and Residency Program.
- Universidad Central de Venezuela, Luis Razzetti Medical School. Caracas, Venezuela. (March 2000. Doctor of Medicine).
- BLS (Recertified 2018)
- ECFMG Certified USMLE Step 1, Step 2, CSA, USMLE Step 3
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital, Houston TX. (September 2007- Present).
- Texas Children’s Hospital, Houston TX. (September 2007-Present).
Dr. Luisa Arnal M.D was born and raised in Caracas, Venezuela.
She received her Medical Degree at the Universidad Central de Venezuela, Luis Razetti School of Medicine in 2000. Before moving to Houston, TX she worked as a general doctor in a rural community in Caracas, Venezuela for 6 months.
Dr. Arnal completed her Pediatric Residency training in 2006 at Baylor College of Medicine affiliated hospitals: Texas Children’s Hospital and Ben Taub General Hospital in Houston, TX. She then completed one year of fellowship training in Pediatric Infectious Diseases at Baylor College of Medicine in 2007.
She is a Board Certified pediatrician and a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
Dr. Arnal has been in private practice since September 2007, serving the Houston community in the Memorial City area for 8 years and then in the Memorial Park area for the last 3 years. She co-founded one of the first Concierge Pediatric Practices in the Houston area. She is devoted to developing close relationships with her patient’s families to deliver the finest pediatric care. She prides herself in practicing evidence-based medicine.
She is fluent in both English and Spanish.
Dr. Arnal loves spending time with her husband and two children, traveling, reading, cooking and exercising.
SEARCH OUR SITE
"As many of the testimonials our story isn't anything less. With an overwhelming feeling of being new parents we discovered her by chance and what a Blessing it was. Dr. Pate saved our 1st child by properly diagnosing our child at birth. This child is almost 7 and very healthy today. Dr. Pate always listened Continue Reading
* House-call visits may be available for your newborn. Click below to request a complimentary prenatal consultation with Dr. Arnal.